Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idols!!!

I thought of something... Last night Dave and I went to see the American Idols Live tour in Salt Lake. It was a ton of fun, minus the half hour long intermission. We thought Stadium of Fire with Miley Cyrus was loud, but I think the screaming Archuletta fans beat out the Miley tweens! When it was over, our ears were ringing, literally! We had to stop at Albertsons and buy some medicine for our poor heads. I think it was worth it. Honestly, I liked some of them better at the concert than I ever did on the show. Maybe its because they are doing it for fun now, and there's a lot less pressure? I don't know. Anyway, THE DAVID'S ROCK!!! (This is a video of the finale!)

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't watch it. It bounces too much and makes me queasy, but it looks like fun

    ReplyDelete