Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Know, I Know...

So it has been a VERY long time since I posted anything. Don't get me wrong, PLENTY has been going on lately. I just haven't had time to sleep, let alone blog! On Monday of this week (September 15) it was the Utah Food Industry's Annual Educational Conference and Celebration. That is where I work, along with only three other people, therefore putting together a conference for the entire food industry in the state of Utah was more than a little work and more than a little time consuming!! On top of the conference, I was in charge of the Utah State Best Bagger Competition. You got it, bagging competition. If you are one of the ones saying "Oh brother, it's just bagging", you have got it all wrong!! This is serious business and those baggers take it VERY seriously!! (Some of them a little too seriously!) Anywho... it was fun, and IT'S OVER!!! So I will try to get and keep caught up. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment