Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update!

On Tuesday, we had our second prenatal appointment! I am 15 weeks and feeling pretty good! We took a tape recorder and now have a cute little snippet of our Steedling's heartbeat!! Everything looks good and all of my lab tests from the first appointment came back good as well! I had to go buy a pair of jeans a size bigger which made me scared I was already gaining too much weight, but it's just the baby growing because I actually lost a couple of pounds since my first appointment.
Next appointment? In four weeks at 19 weeks, along with an ultrasound!! Wahoo!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your ultrasound. Even if you have a crazy baby like mine that won't sit still, at least you can get that first profile shot and feel more bonded because the little squirminess inside of you is actually a human! Get ready to own more sizes of clothing (and bras!) than you ever wanted! I think my closet has enough sizes for 5 different body shapes. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just get maternity stuff. When i was starting to get bigger i tried wearing regular stuff but it just made me feel fat. The maternity stuff is so much more comfortable! You may be able to feel the baby move soon...I felt her at 14.5 weeks! I swear your pregnancy is going way faster then mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No seriously...I can't believe that you are 16 weeks already! Yours is going way faster then mine did! It isn't fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Steedling" love it, glad everything is going well. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete