Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Did Someone Speed Time Up?

I can't believe the little monkey is already two weeks old! Time is already going by way too fast, and he is growing too fast as well! We had his two week check-up on Monday afternoon. He is doing well and the doctor said he looks good! Here are his stats:

Weight: 9 pounds 9 ounces (55th percentile)
Height: 21 1/4 inches (25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 39 1/2 cm (90th percentile)

So apparently our kid has a big head! It really doesn't seem that big to me!

Things are going really well. We are loving being a family and loving life! Dave had to go back to work on Monday, which makes us all sad. We LOVED having him home with us for the first two weeks and we already miss him lots! Being parents is amazing!

5 comments:

  1. Time does speed up. I can't believe Nora is 5 and a half months already! Glad to hear everything is going well! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you were just pushing him out two days ago, huh?!?! They change so much the first year and a half. Until Sophie was 18 months, I kept saying, oh this is my favorite month! Then she got that sassy toddler attitude and I stopped saying it...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed time does fly, ask me about it, here you are a mom and I haven't gotten older...... Ya right. He is darling and I am glad that all is going well, good health and good growth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all goes so fast trust me, so just enjoy each and every stage and don't wish them to the next stage too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie and Dave, Congrats!! He is so cute! That nine pounds does make him look older. But he is so cute! Have fun with that little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete