Friday, October 24, 2008

About My Wonderful Husband

1. Where did you meet your husband? Well, one January day I was at work at Macey’s in Provo interviewing potential employees, when this incredibly cute guy walked in for an interview. I interviewed him, and hired him on the spot. Best hire ever!!

2. How long did you date before you married? I don’t really know for sure when we started dating. He was hired on January 24 and we got engaged on June 4, so we moved from “hanging out” to “dating” sometime in between there. And we got married on September 7, so engaged for 3 months and 3 days, and dated before that lets say for a couple of months.

3. How long have you been married? We celebrated our 2nd anniversary last month.

4. What does he do that surprises you? He always says he is not very good at surprises. But he always tries to get as much done around the house as he can on his day off while I am at work. It is so nice to come home to! And he loves, loves doing laundry!

5. What is my favorite feature on him? I really like his gorgeous blue eyes! This may sound weird, but I love his skin too! Especially right after he washes his hands or takes a shower! It is so soft and cool. I love it!

6. What is my favorite quality of his? There are so many, but two are… 1- He is so patient. (I am not.) He is always trying to help me see that everything will be ok, even if it doesn’t happen on my timeframe! 2- He is so strong in the Gospel and has such a love for and understanding of it! Ok three! 3- He loves kids and is amazing with them. I can’t wait till he has a bunch of them following him around and adoring him as much as he will adore them!

7. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me “Nat”, “Babe”, “Beautiful”, and new this week “Chicky Baby”. He almost always answers the phone “Oh hi, you’re cute!”

8. What is his favorite food? Moo Goo Gai Pan from China Bowl. He also loves Mush Chops and the homemade version of Taco Bell Quesadillas. Oh and Flat Iron Steak with Kerry’s Essence. And BLT’s – he asks for them once a week at least! And there are never enough special occasions for Manti Turkey!!

9. What is his favorite sport? He is not an avid sports fan, but probably BYU football?

10. When & where was your first kiss? On the front doorstep of my parents house the day after we got back from Caleb’s birthday party in Las Vegas. He held my hand the night before we went down to Vegas and the whole time we were there, but too many people we putting pressure on him to do it down there, so he didn’t, which was just fine!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Really just be together. We both work long hours and sometimes opposite shifts, so just being together anytime we can is fabulous. We really like to snuggle! We call my head on his chest/shoulder the “sweet spot” and I fall asleep there every night.

12. Do you have any children? No, unfortunately at this time we do not. We definitely want to have kids, it just hasn’t happened for us yet. Hopefully soon. Really soon. Please?!

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is great at Guitar Hero! And he LOVES to bake! Anything bread-ish - he loves it and loves making it. I love the homemade rolls every Sunday!

14. How old is he? 29

15. Who said I love you first? He did.

16. What is his favorite music? Switchfoot and Lifehouse.

17. What do you admire most about him? Pretty much everything about him! He is patient, understanding, loving, and kind. And he cares about me. He always puts my feelings and needs above his own. How I love this man!!

18. What is his favorite color? It depends on the day. He likes orange a lot.

19. Will he read this? Probably at some point. He likes to see what I put on the blog, he just doesn’t get the time do to it very often.

20. Who do you tag? Everyone who hasn't done this. It was fun to think of things about my husband!

5 comments:

  1. Wasn't it nice to think about your husband and only him for a few minutes. I was actually tagged, but my friend loosely tagged everyone. I thought it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun for me to read, you got yourself a fine mate there
    Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention his beautiful singing voice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure did! A lot of people didn't know he had such a wonderful voice until he sang at Jenni's funeral with his other siblings and ended up singing by himself for a few measures. People in the ward are always bugging him to go to choir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a catch... You guys are so cute togther.

    ReplyDelete