Thursday, October 23, 2008

First of MANY Tags

8 Things About Me
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1- Dancing with the Stars
2- So You Think You Can Dance
3- American Idol
4- Amazing Race
5- Psych
6- Friends
7- Boy Meets World
8- Samantha Who? (Although I don't watch it very often.)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1- Had one of the most boringist days at work. Ever.
2- Filled up my car with gasoline for $2.95... still outrageous, but under $3.00, so YAY!
3- Cleaned the kitchen.
4- Paid some bills.
5- Made Asian Salad and Cream Cheese Wontons for dinner - an experiment that turned out deliciously well!
6- Got stuff prepared for tonight's dinner so tonight will be super easy!!
7- Made some freezer meals with the couple of jars of tomotoes that didn't seal when Mom and I canned tomatoes on Saturday.
8- Cleaned my kitchen, again.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1- BABIES!
2- Being with family.
3- Vacation to California for Lindsay's wedding in a couple of weeks.
4- Finishing all of our little projects around the house... PAINT!
5- Hanging out with our new friends, Trent and Avalie, who we get along with so very well!
6- The holidays - I love all of the traditions and family time!
7- Spending time with Dave in the evenings after long days at work.
8- Being reunited with family that has already left us in this life.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- China Bowl
2- PF Changs
3- Costa Vida
4- Macaroni Grill
5- Tony Romas (Cry!)
6- Five Guys - Thanks to the Lunts... best hamburger ever.
7- Tepanyaki - I've only been there once, but it was very good and a lot of fun!
8- The Daddio's Conference Weekend Cafe

8 Things On My Wish List:
1- BABIES!
2- Travel - Lots of it! Hawaii... Brasil... Europe... Fiji...
3- Painting in my house to be done.
4- Finish my basement!
5- To be back to the shape I was in while dancing at BYU.
6- To be able to keep my house clean. I know, I don't even have kids yet!
7- Not having to work... at least not full time.
8- BABIES!

8 People To Tag:
I am with Jessica, anyone who wants to... go right ahead!

3 comments:

  1. nice to know and nice to see you are still blogging! J/K Glad last night's little experiment worked out. I would like the recipe. I too enjoy the Conference weekend cafe and it hadn't even occurred to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. It is a lot of work, but I look forward to it. Now if I can just schedule to be around for conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should add a Bedazzler to you wish list. I mean, come on, those things are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete