Friday, July 31, 2009

The Steedling is Definitely Active and Definitely a Boy!!

Last night for kicks and giggles, Dave and I went and had a 3D/4D ultrasound done. It was a little traumatic, but I am glad we did it! I say traumatic because about five minutes into the ultrasound, I got sick. I was super light-headed and really nauseous, and was sweating buckets. I have no idea what happened, but I thought I was either going to pass out or throw up at any point. I missed part of the ultrasound because I couldn't look at the screen. I adjusted my legs(bent my knees and put my feet up), took some deep breaths, said a little prayer, and felt better enough to finish the ultrasound and see some really cute pictures of our very active little boy!

It is so fun to be able to see a little bit what he is going to look like! He moved around a ton! Most of the time, he had his arm and hand in front of his face. He also spent a good bit of time with his foot in front of his face too! It is amazing that you can see all of his little fingers and toes, as well as knuckles, joints, and everything else!

While he was pretty shy at the first ultrasound, taking a long time to tell that he was a boy, this time around... not shy at all! We got very clear shots, and he is very clearly a he!

The first picture is his face ( a little smushed) and the second is his arm and foot in front of his face. Dave loves how his little toes are all spread out!



We can't wait to meet this little guy in just under 3 months!

8 comments:

  1. i totally think the 3D/4D is a little freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Cute little guy too, he is going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is soooo cute. im so excited to meet him! i think he looks like dave. haha already..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are carrying a little Dave literally!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! Not so long now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so glad you guys went and did that! We loved ours! Thats when I really started calling her Nora! I'm excited for you to meet her and I can't wait to meet your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree you've got a little baby Dave there. So fun that you can see so much, but oh how fun it will be to have him here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I can't believe you are already 6 months along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I found your blog! Congratulations. Babies are exhausting, but so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete