Monday, July 13, 2009

Under 100 Days!!!

Well, today is a fun day!! We are officially under 100 days until the Steedling's due date! It still seems so far away and yet so close at the same time! My last appointment was three weeks ago (23 Weeks) and everything still looks good. I am measuring just fine (a week small in fact), and my next appointment is next week. I also have to do the glucose test next week. (From what I've heard, yuck!) Anyway, that's the baby news! Hopefully this week I will get a chance to post some other things that have been happening the last couple of months, as well as garden pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. yay yay yay yay yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glucose test really isn't bad. It isn't a very big bottle and mine was fruit punch flavored. wow it seems like i did that so long ago!

    ReplyDelete