Thursday, October 15, 2009

39 Weeks and Counting!

Tuesday was our 39 week appointment. Everything still looks really good and I am dilated about another 1/2 cm, but still about 65% effaced. My Doctor went to Disneyland on Tuesday evening with her family and won't be back until Sunday, so hopefully we will make it until she gets back. It looks like we will since not much changed from last week and it is already Thursday afternoon.

Other news, IHC implemented new visitor restrictions this past week. Because of H1N1 flu and other fall/winter illnesses, no children under the age of 14 are allowed to visit patients in IHC hospitals (including the one we will be in). Also, only two visitors are allowed in at a time. This makes me sad, as it will affect most of our family coming to meet the little guy. I guess it is all for the best if it keeps us all healthy though.

That's the update for the week! We will keep everyone posted if things start happening!

4 comments:

  1. H1N1 is an airborne illness. You have a brother-in-law who has dental masks. I would advise you to consider getting some for visitors to wear. It is bad right now and H1N1 is really bad in Eagle Mountain right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it's your first, you probably won't know the difference. Just get plenty of rest! Congrats and hope the next week goes by fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am anxious for this baby to come and mostly for this to be over with for you. I like both what Jessica and the Gabbitas family said! LOve you guys!

    ReplyDelete